Move Server Wizard Enquiry - [-]

Post by Andy » Sun, 04 Mar 2001 00:32:48

I need to transfer mailbox and mailbox data from one Exchange 5.5 (single
site) organisation to a new Exchange 2000 (single) organisation.

My question is about the mvexsrvr wizard.

Is the original data left intact on the source server or is it modified in
any way ?. My reason for this is that I dont want to transfer over a live
version until I am happy with the solution and I need live data (lots of it)
to test my new "network" out. Therefore I need my current user base to be
left unaware that their data has been "copied".

regards
Andy B

Creations Group

1. Move Server Wizard Enquiry - [-]

I need to transfer mailbox and mailbox data from one Exchange 5.5 (single
site) organisation to a new Exchange 2000 (single) organisation.

My question is about the mvexsrvr wizard.

Is the original data left intact on the source server or is it modified in
any way ?. My reason for this is that I dont want to transfer over a live
version until I am happy with the solution and I need live data (lots of it)
to test my new "network" out. Therefore I need my current user base to be
left unaware that their data has been "copied".

regards
Andy B

Creations Group

2. Memory and the Mac Client

3. Use Microsoft Exchange Move Server Wizard to move server to a new computer

4. Mulitple exchange servers in 1 domain...

5. Moving to new server using Move Wizard

6. InterOrg Sync Tool - Tool of Frustration

7. One server in two sites after move server wizard

8. Ms Exchange 5.5 (sp 3)

9. Home Server = None, After Move Server Wizard

10. move server wizard, merging servers

11. Exchange Server 5.5 Move Server Wizard

12. Move Server Wizard on Clustered Exchange Server

13. Move Server Wizard for first server in a site