BT Openworld

Post by michael mcguir » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 04:35:50

Has anyone's mail service with BT Openworld suddenly
stopped working (Thursday 27 Feb 15:00 approx)and did you
get it working again?

Any help gratefully received.

1. ADSL Connection issues with BT

I have had an ADSL line connected at work. It is connected Via a router to a
firewall and into our Small business server running exchange.
It will receive mail fine and allow full internet browsing.

What it wont do is allow sending, the mail appear to send fine, no errors,
but the mail does not arrive.
Has anyone any idea as to what is going on.
I have checked and had checked by an exchange expert all the settings and
there appears to be nothing set incorrectly..

Any suggestions please

Thanks

Steve

2. mad.exe and store.exe keeps connection alive

3. UK. POP3 connector and BT Connect

4. Limit admins permissions to Exchange properties

5. Explicitly declaring 8-bt support in MS Exchange

6. UPGRADE 5.5+SP1 TO NEW SERVER HARDWARE BUT SAME NAME???

7. ADSL Connection issues with BT

8. forwarding e-mails

9. Update New BT numbers for mailboxes

10. Bt Connect / Freeserve - PLEASE HELP!

11. BT and ADSL

12. Incoming SMTP mail/BT

13. ADSL Connection issues with BT