Setting up Microsoft Newsgroups

Post by Marcu » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 08:30:04

Hi I have Exchange 2000 and I am trying to set it up to
download the Microsoft Newsgroups, I have succeded in
getting the different groups to display in my public
folders but there is no messages and ones that I post show
up in the public folders but not on the news groups when I
look at them online.  Also how do I delete newgroups I
don't want eg all the forgain langauge ones, when I set up
the newsfeed intatily I told it to download everything, I
deleted the newsfeed and put in exclusions but it is now
still display the foreign langauage newsgroups in the
public folders and I don't want to delete each one, one by
one.
Help!
Thanks
Marcus

1. Setting up Microsoft Newsgroups

Hi I have Exchange 2000 and I am trying to set it up to
download the Microsoft Newsgroups, I have succeded in
getting the different groups to display in my public
folders but there is no messages and ones that I post show
up in the public folders but not on the news groups when I
look at them online.  Also how do I delete newgroups I
don't want eg all the forgain langauge ones, when I set up
the newsfeed intatily I told it to download everything, I
deleted the newsfeed and put in exclusions but it is now
still display the foreign langauage newsgroups in the
public folders and I don't want to delete each one, one by
one.
Help!
Thanks
Marcus

2. Public Folder Permissions

3. web interface dont shows to users

4. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

5. error messages

6. Recovering deleted Items