New Recipient Update Service Connection Problem

New Recipient Update Service Connection Problem

Post by Ahame » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:20:01

Hi

I have Two Windows 2000 Domain Controller that is Domain A and Domain B

Domain B is a child Domain To Domain A

I have installed Exchange Server in Domain A, I wanted a Recipient Service
So I Started Creating a recipient Update Service in Domain A where Exchange
is installed
Before that I ran the DomainPrep in Domain B
Everthing went fine while creating the New Recipient Services it went to the
final step the following error Occured

" Before Creating a reciept Update Service,A member of the Domain Admin
security group in the choosen domain must run Exchange server setup with
/domainprep command

ID no: c1034a31
Exchange System Manager "

But I ran the DomainPrep in Domain B
What could be the error?
Please anyone help me

--Sabeer

1. AD not being updated correctly by Recipient Update Service

Hi,

Just recently an odd problem has appeared. When I create a
new user, the mailbox gets created, and the recipients
policies generate the correct email addresses. However
when I try and access the mailbox using Outlook 2000,
Outlook Express, or HTTP, the user cannot log on. In the
event viewer, there is a message that a certain attribute;
msExchUserAccountControl; could not be read.

The technet articles regarding this, say to rebuild the
recipient policies using the recipient update service. I
have done this, but the attribute is still not being set
correctly. If I go into ADSIEdit, and change the attribute
to a 0 (zero), the user can log on.

SP2 was applied recently to this server. I have checked
the settings on the RUS, and the correct servers are
listed there.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Need help using ASP to create email accounts...

3. Recipient Update problem on new server.

4. Delivery Notification

5. Recipient Update Service Problem

6. 2 Permissions Questions

7. Public Folder

8. Strong problem with the Recipient Update Service (RUS)

9. Recipient Update Service and AD Exchange Service Attribute

10. mailbox creaton / Recipient Update Service

11. Recipient Update Service

12. Recipient Update Service (Enterprise Configuration)