Problem with Directory Replication in Mixed Mode

Problem with Directory Replication in Mixed Mode

Post by Chad Hagedor » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 23:25:19

Our Organization use to consist of 9 Exchange 5.5 sites.
We are at the tail end of the E2K upgrade process with
only two sites left to convert.  We have now run into a
problem.  One of our sites in the middle of the old 5.5
Directory Replication bus has been eliminated.  The
Directory Replication Connector has been deleted and now
our DR bus topology is broken.  The sites that are still
5.5 do not get replicated information, but the E2K sites
do because of AD Replication.  Is there anyway to add a
new DR connector to fix our broken DR bus topology??

Thanks,

Chad