Address Replication between multiple forests.

Address Replication between multiple forests.

Post by Rebecc » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:32:46

My question is: I have multiple forests with a tree in
each forest how can I replicate the GAL to the other
forest without using a CSV file? Please help!!!

Address Replication between multiple forests.

Post by Andy Web » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:31:35

Use an LDAP sync tool like Microsoft Metadirectory Services (MMS) or CPS
Systems SimpleSync.

-- ...there was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom... --

Quote:> My question is: I have multiple forests with a tree in