Help on Config the exchange 2000 Server

Post by Robin Ho » Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:50:47

Hi, dear all
    I'm learning how to install the Exchange 2000 Server.
When I setup the SMTP Vitual server and SMTP connector
for exchange 2000 Server. I'm still can not send the mail
to other domain. And the user who sent out the mail to
out side with the permission to send out the mail, which
is configed in SMTP connector. I don't that's why. Is
there anyone could give me a hand. Thanks.

Help on Config the exchange 2000 Server

Post by sam » Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:33:22

DNS

Quote:> Hi, dear all
>     I'm learning how to install the Exchange 2000 Server.
> When I setup the SMTP Vitual server and SMTP connector
> for exchange 2000 Server. I'm still can not send the mail
> to other domain. And the user who sent out the mail to
> out side with the permission to send out the mail, which
> is configed in SMTP connector. I don't that's why. Is
> there anyone could give me a hand. Thanks.

1. Need help setting up exchange server 2000 + dns/pop3 config

New to Win2k server & Exchange Server 2000..... I have setup Win2k Server
with AD and Exchange 2000 (not small business server!!!).
Our domain name/email account is a pop3 mailbox (used to use pop3gateway
with exch5.5!!) I need to setup the dns record etc on the machine but seem
to be having trouble.
I presume I will still be able to use the pop3gateway software as that
pushes the mail to the exchange server.

Help Much appreciated.
Steve Armario

2. Exchange 2000 Queues

3. How to config outlook 2000 connect to Exchange server 2000

4. email forwarding

5. Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

6. Outlook 2002 Compatability with Ericsson Cell Phone

7. Best config for Exchange 2000 server

8. HELP

9. Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

10. How to config SMTP authenticate in Exchange 2000 server

11. Config ADO Between Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Server

12. Exchange ASP Config Help Help Help