pop 3 installation

Post by joe » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 03:54:18

can some one help me i had an internal error on my pop3
connector
it was not fixed by using the kb#267256 or 327672

next i tried to remove and reinstall the connector again
without success

now i get an error that pop 3 connector install failed
kb # 319314 was used when reinstalling

this is all from one of thoses coporate emails with a virus
I would appreciate any help
thanks
joe

pop 3 installation

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:17:01

Check with whomever made the POP connector for tech support, or, if it's
part of SBS, try posting to m.p.backoffice.smallbiz2000. Might want to
consider ditching POP and hosting your own mail...it's preferable.

> can some one help me i had an internal error on my pop3
> connector
> it was not fixed by using the kb#267256 or 327672

> next i tried to remove and reinstall the connector again
> without success

> now i get an error that pop 3 connector install failed
> kb # 319314 was used when reinstalling

> this is all from one of thoses coporate emails with a virus
> I would appreciate any help
> thanks
> joe

1. Please help, How to set Exchange 5.5 to receive POP mail from other POP server

Hi,

I have just install Exchange 5.5 for our internal office use, and also
signed up with a service provider to provide us the internet mail
services,

Can Exchange 5.5 be set to retrive the Internet POP mail from my
service provider, and put it to the user mail box so that every time
the user signon to Exchange, they will have all the internal and
Internet mail.

Please advice

Regards
Wei Kee

2. EDBUTIL and ISINTEG

3. Getting POP mail from other POP server to Exchange

4. Public Folder Sync

5. I went from Good POP to Bad POP!!!

6. Updating Distribution Group

7. POP in OK, POP out no dice

8. Move Exchange 5.5 mailbox between recipient containers

9. After installation of Exchange 2000, other installations don't recognize it is installed

10. Exchange re-installation after SBS installation

11. SRS Installation Errors during Exchange 2000 Installation

12. EXCHMEM.DLL missing from the installation of the Exchange 5.5 tools out of the Exch2K installation

13. POP POP POP -> HELP!