Messages priority.

Post by Anibal Rei » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:10:05

All messages that uses SMTP connectors, have a priority
set to Normal in the Queue Viewer.
Is there any way to change the priority of a message so it
can be routed first?

Anibal Reis

Messages priority.

Post by Ebony Smit » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:13:32

You can do this in Outlook only by setting the priority level.

Quote:> All messages that uses SMTP connectors, have a priority
> set to Normal in the Queue Viewer.
> Is there any way to change the priority of a message so it
> can be routed first?

> Anibal Reis

Messages priority.

Post by Anibal Rei » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 03:21:03

No matter I choose diferent priorities to messages in
Outlook, they arrive in the Queue Viewer as Normal.

Anibal Reis

1. How do I configure Connectors to Send Messages by Size and Priority

Does anyone have any information on how to setup Connectors so larger
messages, and those with large attachments are sent after all other
messages, and Priority One traffic?

Thanks

---

2. How do I create an email distribution list

3. Default priority on system messages

4. Who has written in my calender

5. Priority setting in Directory Service and Public folder messages

6. Usenet Push Feeds

7. Priority on messages

8. Creating and Modifying a Custon Item w/ Script

9. High priority messages SUBJECT FIELD and SENDER name routed to the person's mobile phone

10. How Exchange 2000 Server handle priority of Email message

11. Default priority on system messages

12. High priority messages SUBJECT FIELD and SENDER name routed to the person's mobile phone