Site replication (mail replication)

Post by giro » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:24:49

Can you use Active Directory intersite-replication in one
organization for Exchange mail server failover?  Can site
A be the primary mail server and fail over to site B with
a secondary mail server and contain the same user mailbox
or information store?

1. Site - Site Mailbox replication?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to replicate a mailbox between 2
exchange server sites over a DRAS Connector?

I have a user who raoms between 2 offices which have a dial up link between
servers and would like to view the contents of their mailbox at site A from
site B OR merge/synchronise them both.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Dan Messingham

2. HELP - i lost my Exchange

3. Move x400 and directory replication from one Site to another Site

4. LDAP port in Exchange 5.5

5. GAL replication between a W2K/E2K site and NT4/5.5 sites

6. outlook's userproperty

7. Site to Site Replication

8. OT?Help with NTBackup of Exchange Please

9. Replication between sites vs within sites

10. MS Mail reciepiants container, replication to server in same site

11. Public Folder Replication Question#2 - Redundancy Using Public Folder Replication

12. Directory Replication getting only Partial Replication

13. Directory Replication and PF Replication not working