Cannot receive email

Post by Eric Parson » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 23:40:05

Hi If anyone has any ideas

I am running ISA and Exchange on the same server, all of
a sudden I cannot receive email, but I can send it...
I have checked all the microsoft documents but cannot
find anything that will correct the issue... Any help
would be greatful

Cannot receive email

Post by Mark Fugat » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 23:52:21

What error does the sender of the message get?

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Hi If anyone has any ideas

> I am running ISA and Exchange on the same server, all of
> a sudden I cannot receive email, but I can send it...
> I have checked all the microsoft documents but cannot
> find anything that will correct the issue... Any help
> would be greatful

Cannot receive email

Post by Eric » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 23:57:09

The user gets no error message it appears to be
delivered.

Microsoft Exchange

>--- Please respond to this newsgroup and not directly
via Email ---

>> Hi If anyone has any ideas

>> I am running ISA and Exchange on the same server, all
of
>> a sudden I cannot receive email, but I can send it...
>> I have checked all the microsoft documents but cannot
>> find anything that will correct the issue... Any help
>> would be greatful

>.

1. cannot receive email from certain email address/domain

hi-

a manager of mine has a client who CONSISTENTLY gets her
emails returned to her when she sends it to my manager.
to the best of my knowledge, she is sending to a valid
smtp address for my manager, but it always gets rejected
and returned to her.

we run exchange 5.5 and some service pack and the client
is outlook.  i'm not familiar with any of this, so thank
you very much for any suggestions!!!

wendi

2. antispam settings

3. Cannot Receive emails from the world

4. Using an E-mail List on Exchange

5. Exchange Server cannot receive emails externally.

6. Question about GAL

7. Please Help, Cannot receive email!!!

8. MSX MTA configuration different in SBS version

9. Cannot receive emails

10. Cannot receive email

11. Help PLEASE cannot receive email

12. Cannot Receive Email (MSMQ Event Error)

13. Cannot receive email from certain address/domain