Message Categorizer problem

Post by Tony Ghaga » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:11:52

We are running Small Business Server 2000 with Exchange
2000 SP3.

We encountered a problem recently where a mail that should
have been routed via Exchage (i.e. and internal address)
got send out through the SMTP connector.  The SMTP server
rejected the message.

As far as I understand things the Message Categorizer
should have routed the message through to the relevant
mailbox in the information store and not through to the
SMTP server.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1. Message Categorizer - How to pull messages from here - Messages stuck

Hello,

Am running Exchange 2000, latest service packs etc etc

I have a distribution group, which had an associated mailbox. This list
had a member - which was removed from the group.

Mail was still being sent to the group, but couldnt be sent to any
members of the group as there were no members accosiated with it for a
short time.

Tracking the messages in exchange manager shows that the messages have
been subitted to message categorizer, and then stops there.

Is there any way that I can view the messages that have gone to the
categorizer to extract them out of there and forward them onto the
relevant people ?

The members are now back in the distribution group and are recieving mail
fine - and no - going to the people to ask them to resend the email is
not an option :)

Any help would be great

Thanks

2. "Unknown error" upon mail deletion.

3. Message submitted to categorizer

4. NNTP config

5. Message Submitted to Categorizer - but not sent

6. Job opportunity in New York City area

7. Messages held up in Categorizer

8. changing server names

9. Message gets stuck in the categorizer

10. message sent to categorizer?

11. Message gets stuck in Categorizer

12. message submitted to categorizer

13. messages stop in categorizer