Outlook Express

Post by TK » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me the steps to configure exchange server to be
accessed via Outlook Express on a RAS connection.

Thx

Tim

Outlook Express

Post by Wayne Clark MSNEW » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Can someone please tell me the steps to configure exchange server to be
> accessed via Outlook Express on a RAS connection.

> Thx

> Tim

To set up OLX for RAS is identical to the internet configuration.
1. Step one. Configure DUN account.
2. Basics,
    a. DNS must be properly configured.
    b. Entire network available if the mail server is not the same machine.
3. Configure OLX as POP3.

1. Moving email from Outlook Express on one computer to Outlook Express on another

I currently run Outlook Express 4.0 on both a laptop and desktop computer.
I would like to merge the email messages from my laptop to my desktop
computer.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I tried to do this indirectly
by exporting to an exchange format and import on the deskop computer.
However, when I run the import, it tells me that I do not have any profiles
currently setup.  I don't run Exchange or Outlook on my desktop computer,
only Express.

2. Exchange mail to SQL Server

3. Outlook 97, Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express (4/5)

4. LDAPSVC

5. VB, Public Folders, Outlook and Outlook Express

6. General Exchange 2000 Question

7. converting Outlook 98/2000 email to Outlook Express

8. Keeps Forgetting My Password! (Internet Mail for Exchange)

9. Outlook Express/Outlook

10. Outlook Express vs. Outlook

11. Can't locate Outlook contacts from Outlook Express

12. Outlook & Outlook Express

13. Outlook works but Outlook Express can't send the mail out with Error 0x800CCC79