Disappearing Act

Post by Jennife » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:34:37

I have some users who are starting to experience loosing
appointments on their calendars.  We have recently
migratrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.

Current Environment:  Windows 2000 SP2, Exchange 2000,
SP3, both are all patched up.

Particular clients:  Outlook 2000, or Outlook 2002 Sp1.

I can regenerate the profile on the workstation and then
see appointments again, but it is short term.

Help!!!!  One of the people having the issue is an Exec.
Any suggestions?????  Thanks.

Disappearing Act

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 11:24:22

Are you running AV software against the M drive, or backing up the M drive?

> I have some users who are starting to experience loosing
> appointments on their calendars.  We have recently
> migratrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.

> Current Environment:  Windows 2000 SP2, Exchange 2000,
> SP3, both are all patched up.

> Particular clients:  Outlook 2000, or Outlook 2002 Sp1.

> I can regenerate the profile on the workstation and then
> see appointments again, but it is short term.

> Help!!!!  One of the people having the issue is an Exec.
> Any suggestions?????  Thanks.

1. Disappearing act?

Something strange is happening with my e-mails. When I open Outlook, it will
show that I have received 5 or 6 e-mails. After I open up the first one, all
the others disappear. This has happened 3 times this week alone.

Any idea what the problem could be??  We are using Outlook 2000 with
Exchange 2000.

2. Outbound email ok - no inbound

3. OWA - LOGIN SCREEN

4. Strange disappearing act

5. Cannot make ADO connection in server routing agent script ???????

6. ACT! contact mgmt

7. Users complaining of duplicate emails

8. Importing ACT! contacts to Outlook

9. Setting up an Agent to Act on SubFolders

10. Act and Exchange Server

11. Outlook to replace ACT

12. Outlook vs. ACT 3.0