Upgrading to Exchange 2003

Post by Melani » Fri, 02 May 2003 22:24:51

We are planning to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Are
there any problems/limitations we can expect on the client
side in relation to database connectivity?

Upgrading to Exchange 2003

Post by Sam » Fri, 02 May 2003 22:32:01

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>We are planning to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Are
>there any problems/limitations we can expect on the
client
>side in relation to older versions of Outlook?
>.

Upgrading to Exchange 2003

Post by Martin Tuip [MVP » Fri, 02 May 2003 23:44:58

Not that I know off .. depends on what 'old' clients are. I've tested it
with OL98 with no problem.

**  Please prefix your subject header with BETA for posts dealing with
Exchange 2003 **

--------------------------

Quote:> We are planning to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Are
> there any problems/limitations we can expect on the client
> side in relation to database connectivity?

Upgrading to Exchange 2003

Post by Mem » Tue, 06 May 2003 18:45:08

why even use a client , end today the race to upgrade clients and use
www.seasidesw.com

            Alternative to Outlook
            Scaleable web-based access Exchange
            on- or offline, Try it for free
            www.HiPerExchange.com
            Interest:

Quote:> We are planning to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Are
> there any problems/limitations we can expect on the client
> side in relation to database connectivity?

begin 666 pos_bar.gif

`
end

begin 666 neg_bar.gif

`
end

Upgrading to Exchange 2003

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Wed, 07 May 2003 07:22:52

Dos it work with Exchange 2003 OWA?

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application
Experts http://www.cdolive.com