configuring OWA

Post by Rafael Jiméne » Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:15:46

Hi

I installed OWA, and following each step, I should be able to use it without
any problem, but it isn't autenticating me or at least is what I think.
It ask me for my username and password three times and doesn't let me get
in.

Some idea of what I did or I didn't ?

configuring OWA

Post by mtraver » Sat, 25 Aug 2001 02:25:52

Hi Rafael,

What error are you timing out with?  You may want to try
using the syntax domain\username.  If that does not let
me know.

Melissa

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi

>I installed OWA, and following each step, I should be

able to use it without
Quote:>any problem, but it isn't autenticating me or at least
is what I think.
>It ask me for my username and password three times and
doesn't let me get
>in.

>Some idea of what I did or I didn't ?

>.

configuring OWA

Post by Rafael Jiméne » Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:49:19

Thanks Melissa

I found that I didnt activate the verification method for clear text, and
selecting my domain.
I did it, and it works now !!

Thanks

Quote:> Hi Rafael,

> What error are you timing out with?  You may want to try
> using the syntax domain\username.  If that does not let
> me know.

> Melissa

1. How to Configure OWA

Dear Professionals,

I am currently facing an installation of exchange and I
would like to provide my client with the Features of OWA.
The only problem is that I have no idea how to set it up.
Would anyone be kind enough to take a guy step by step
onhow to configure the OWA on my Small Business Server
2000?

Also I am confused on how to chare Calendar & Contacts. I
am not sure if Net folders is the way to go. Or is there a
default means in Outlook w/Exchange?

Best Reagrds,
Matthew Hahn

2. OWA problems

3. Configure OWA outside of Default Web Site

4. Finding Recipients

5. How to Install and Configure OWA

6. Export/Import SMTP addresses

7. Configuring OWA

8. Exchange 2K POP receive & Send help

9. Configuring OWA 2K

10. Installling and configuring OWA for Exchange 5.5

11. How do you configure OWA to use NTCR

12. Configuring OWA for Internet users

13. Configuring OWA