autoreply message format ( auto-reply , auto reply)

autoreply message format ( auto-reply , auto reply)

Post by OregonStev » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:59:49

Greetings-

E2Ksp3 on W2Ksp2.  Client = OL2002

User creates rule for auto-reply with the following criteria:

-Check messages when they arrive
-Have server reply using a specific message (the message is created in HTML
format, saved and closed)
-Except if from 'Me'

When this is tested, the "autoreply" is in plain text format even though it
was created as in HTML format.
Last week I tested it with the same results.  Today I tested it again and it
appears to work, but my colleague is testing it and the autoreply is
changing to plain text format.???

Thanx in Advance
OregonSteve