Exchange 2000 and Outlook remote clients

Exchange 2000 and Outlook remote clients

Post by Dalla » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 04:18:55

How can I connect to my office Exchange 2000 server over
the internet (DSL)?
I can't resolve the server name in Outlook.
I have a HOSTS file which gives the IP address for the
server.
I can ping the server with the name or IP just fine.

Exchange 2000 and Outlook remote clients

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:27:28

Replied in microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity - if you need to post
to more than one group, best to do so in a single message (separate the NG
names with commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. :-)