Delivery options-delay send not working

Post by Pam » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:34:05

I am having a problem where if someone uses the delivery
options in outlook 2002 to delay sending an email for a
specified period the email sits in the outbox and is not
sent at the appropriate time.  It is given a message i.d.,
yet exchange does not pick it up and send it.  Anyone else
had this problem?

1. Delay Mail send option in Outlook has incorrect timestamp on delivery

When a user creates an email with Outlook 2000 (no other
clients used) and sets the option to not send before
(sometime in the future) - when the email is delivered, it
shows the time that the email was created in the recieved
field, not the time it arrived.
I have been told by Microsoft Free online support that
this is an error with Exchange SP-2.
I am wondering if anyone else has had this same problem,
and has come to a resolution with it. If so, please place
the comment here and cc: to my email address above.
Thanks!

2. Service Pack

3. Delay Delivery Option

4. Sharing Outlook Calendars, etc, With Exchange

5. Tool menu delay, Delivery option grayed out

6. How to clear read receipt request

7. re-send option does not work on pre-exchange server mail

8. Distribution lists on MS Exch. 2000?

9. Do Not Deliver Until...option not working

10. Delayed message send option!

11. Messages Set for Delayed Delivery Sent at Wrong Time

12. Email delivery delayed till you send email