Multiple copies of messages to Internet recipients from DL

Multiple copies of messages to Internet recipients from DL

Post by erik » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:33:05

For the past few days, every time someone in my company
sends a message to a distro list, every Internet custom
recipient in that list receives that message 5-6 times.
Regular recipients homed on that server (Our only exchange
server) only receives the message once.

We have a single Exchange 5.5sp4 server running on NT4
sp6a.

Any ideas?
.

1. Internet recipients receiving multiple messages from DL

For the past few days, every time someone in my company
sends a message to a distro list, every Internet custom
recipient in that list receives that message 5-6 times.
Regular recipients homed on that server (Our only exchange
server) only receives the message once.

We have a single Exchange 5.5sp4 server running on NT4
sp6a.

Any ideas?

2. 8th header bit

3. external recipient gets multiple copies of email sent to DL

4. Exchange CAL Licensing

5. some internet recipients recieving multiple copies of emails

6. INTERNET???GANE$$$

7. Recipients receive multiple copies of same message

8. Exchange Administrator Hanging

9. Multiple copies of same message delivered to recipient.

10. Email recipients get multiple copies

11. Broadcast email: Recipient recieve multiple copies

12. Multiple Messages Generated to multiple recipients

13. Recipient receives multiple copies of email