Outlook client? Where????

Post by Jeff A. Fitzgeral » Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi, all -

        I just received Exchange Server 5.0 and am preparing to upgrade from 4.0.
I've seen a lot of stuff that says Outlook is supplied as a client with
5.0, but I'll be darned if I can find it on either the server CD or the
client CD that I've got.  If anyone can steer me in the right direction to
find the Outlook client, I'd sure appreciate it!

Jeff Fitzgerald

Outlook client? Where????

Post by Mark Feodorof » Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Outlook isn't shipped with Exchange Server 5, but an update was released to
coincide with the new Exchange Server.  Outlook is available on the
Office97 CD.  There is a new version (8.01), but you'll have to contact
your nearest Microsoft shop to find out how to get it.

Mark

Quote:> Hi, all -

>    I just received Exchange Server 5.0 and am preparing to upgrade from
4.0.
> I've seen a lot of stuff that says Outlook is supplied as a client with
> 5.0, but I'll be darned if I can find it on either the server CD or the
> client CD that I've got.  If anyone can steer me in the right direction
> find the Outlook client, I'd sure appreciate it!

> Jeff Fitzgerald

1. Trying to Export Notes 5.x client and Import Into Exchange 5.5 Outlook Client

Coming from a Notes 5.x client into a Exchange 5.5 Server Outlook Client.
I did find this on Technet:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/NotesImporter.asp

BUT it mentions Exchange 2000 (we have 5.5) and also that it does not work
with Notes 5.x (user has 5.0.2c).

Has anyone succesfully done this?
Any responses would be appreciated!!

Jason Payne

2. Migration Plan... ideas?

3. Exchange client and Outlook client

4. Too many hops. HELP PLEASE...

5. error message on starting Exhange 5 client or Outlook client

6. GroupShield on Exchange

7. Outlook client vs Exchange client

8. How to transfer one installtion to another

9. moving outlook client files from CD to new w2k pro client

10. Trying to Export Notes 5.x client and Import Into Exchange 5.5 Outlook Client

11. Outlook Client without client for MS networks

12. Macintosh clients cannot change passwords using outlook client

13. Exchange 5.0 Client VS. Outlook Client