Can not send mass mail through exchange 2000

Can not send mass mail through exchange 2000

Post by Francis S » Thu, 01 May 2003 12:40:59

Dear all,

As my company requires to send mass mail (monthly news to club member). I
encounter a problem that when i send one email to all members (2000
receipts), the exchange administrator reply me a "fail to sent" message. But
when i send no more than 500 recepits per mail, it's OK.

Does any one can tell me what's wrong with that? Is this a exchange server
limitation? or is that any settings that i misconfigured.

Configuration:
Exchange 2000 server W/SP3
Outlook 2000 Client (IMAP)
Message size 2K

Many Thanks.

Francis

Can not send mass mail through exchange 2000

Post by Benoit Boudevill » Thu, 01 May 2003 22:26:31

The only limits u can set are through the SMTP server properties and the Global Settings.
Maybe someone had set it up to < 2000 recipients.

> Dear all,

> As my company requires to send mass mail (monthly news to club member). I
> encounter a problem that when i send one email to all members (2000
> receipts), the exchange administrator reply me a "fail to sent" message. But
> when i send no more than 500 recepits per mail, it's OK.

> Does any one can tell me what's wrong with that? Is this a exchange server
> limitation? or is that any settings that i misconfigured.

> Configuration:
> Exchange 2000 server W/SP3
> Outlook 2000 Client (IMAP)
> Message size 2K

> Many Thanks.

> Francis

1. can not send mass email through exchange 2000

Dear all,

As my company requires to send mass mail (monthly news to club member). I
encounter a problem that when i send one email to all members (2000
receipts), the exchange administrator reply me a "fail to sent" message. But
when i send no more than 500 recepits per mail, it's OK.

Does any one can tell me what's wrong with that? Is this a exchange server
limitation? or is that any settings that i misconfigured.

Configuration:
Exchange 2000 server W/SP3
Outlook 2000 Client (IMAP)
Message size 2K

Many Thanks.

Francis

2. IM RVP protocol is missing

3. Can not send mass e-mail

4. Blocking Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lotus Note Mail Server can not send mail to Exchange 2000 Server

6. Urgently Recovery Problem

7. Sending Internet mail with internet mail user ID not exchange ID through Outlook 2000 - A solution

8. Is there a way to not allow external people to send mail to a group?

9. Exchange 2000 will not send mail to Exchange 5.5 XEXCH50

10. Mail enalbe Exchange 2000 Users in mass

11. Mass sending and reply does not always work

12. Not able to send mail - Exchange 2000

13. exchange 2000 - Could not send/receive internal mail