Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Post by Joseph Ntong » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up an FAQ on Exchange server, and I am
looking for help in building the content for this FAQ.  Therefore I would
like to ask for contributions from the Exchange community.

will send you further information.

In some cases (depending on the amount of questions) I might be able to pay
you for your efforts - In other cases I would include a reference to you.
Any ideas about this are welcome also.

Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Post by Inge Stubda » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

payment?
how did you expect to distribute this FAQ?

I would only join on such a thing if it were to be a free Faq, perhaps
posted to this group every once in a while..

>Hi,

>I am in the process of setting up an FAQ on Exchange server, and I am
>looking for help in building the content for this FAQ.  Therefore I would
>like to ask for contributions from the Exchange community.

>will send you further information.

>In some cases (depending on the amount of questions) I might be able to pay
>you for your efforts - In other cases I would include a reference to you.
>Any ideas about this are welcome also.

Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Post by Simon Mortime » Sat, 13 Feb 1999 04:00:00

It would be free to users, but I have already got sponsors. The FAQ would be
listed on a website where one could go for free.

>payment?
>how did you expect to distribute this FAQ?

>I would only join on such a thing if it were to be a free Faq, perhaps
>posted to this group every once in a while..

>>Hi,

>>I am in the process of setting up an FAQ on Exchange server, and I am
>>looking for help in building the content for this FAQ.  Therefore I would
>>like to ask for contributions from the Exchange community.

>>will send you further information.

>>In some cases (depending on the amount of questions) I might be able to
pay
>>you for your efforts - In other cases I would include a reference to you.
>>Any ideas about this are welcome also.

Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Post by Gregory Junke » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Isn't everybody missing the real answer....there are already plenty of
Exchange/Outlook help resources, not the least of which is
www.slipstick.com, and I don't get bombarded with unwanted ads for the
privilege of accessing this resource...

greg

>Hi,

>I am in the process of setting up an FAQ on Exchange server, and I am
>looking for help in building the content for this FAQ.  Therefore I would
>like to ask for contributions from the Exchange community.

>will send you further information.

>In some cases (depending on the amount of questions) I might be able to pay
>you for your efforts - In other cases I would include a reference to you.
>Any ideas about this are welcome also.

1. Wanted - Exchange professionals who want to help make an Exchange FAQ

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up an FAQ on Exchange server, and I am
looking for help in building the content for this FAQ.  Therefore I would
like to ask for contributions from the Exchange community.

will send you further information.

In some cases (depending on the amount of questions) I might be able to pay
you for your efforts - In other cases I would include a reference to you.
Any ideas about this are welcome also.

2. Two Issues Ms exchange Client and DNS

3. Creating Custom Addr. Books

4. OUTLOOK98 SMTP headers

5. Hide from Address Book