Can't add Exchange server services to add it into the inbox

Can't add Exchange server services to add it into the inbox

Post by Sue Moshe » Sun, 22 Apr 2001 04:01:02

What client are you using? You must use either the Exchange client that came
with Exchange Server 4.0 or 5.0 or Outlook.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

I need to configure the Inbox client on my NT server  4.0  Srvpck 6a to
connect
to Exchange server 5.5 but I don't find the Exchange service under services.

How can I obtain the exchange service or where to download the latest
exchange
client for NT server

Thank you

Ali
MCSE + I

1. Exchange Server Service adds additional Inbox to folders

In addidtion to the main heiarchy under Outlook Today (which contains
contacts, Calendar, In/Out box, etc) after I installed ES Service I have yet
another high-level structure which is simply labeled 'Mailbox- User Name',
which contains Deleted Items, Inbox, Outbox and Sent Items.

Is there a way I can get rid of this new menu structure. I already have all
incoming Exchange/Internet mail dumping into the personal inbox instead.

This is very confusing for users.

Chris

2. Urgent Get Help.

3. Can't add Microsoft Exchanger Server services in Outlook

4. unable to bind to destination servers in DNS

5. While adding a new mailbox with ADSI (in VB) I can't add ads_right_admin_attribu

6. Error -1019

7. Adding user doesn't add mailbox in Information Store

8. MIME issues in 5.5 SP4

9. Exchange's Internet Mail Service Fails when IP Addresses are added

10. Inbox icon and adding a new Information Service

11. Can't Add Internet Mail Service to Exchange in Win98

12. Inbox icon and adding new Information Service

13. Exchange adding active connections to Novell's Server Server