Web Client 40 bit encryption vs 128 bit - Internet Explorer

Web Client 40 bit encryption vs 128 bit - Internet Explorer

Post by Lonnie Clard » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am having trouble with Internet Explorer 40 bit version as a Outlook
Web Client. If I use the 128 bit version everything works just fine. The

40 bit version locks up when downloading attachments and has some other
weird things happen. My problem is that there are users overseas who
need to have access to Exchange using a web browser and it is illegal to

send 128 bit encryption there. Has anyone else seen anything like this
and if so is there a fix.

Thanks,
Lonnie

  lonniec.vcf
< 1K Download

1. OWA - 40 bit vs 128 bit client

I am having trouble with Internet Explorer 40 bit version as a Outlook
Web Client. If I use the 128 bit version everything works just fine. The
40 bit version locks up when downloading attachments and has some other
weird things happen. My problem is that there are users overseas who
need to have access to Exchange using a web browser and it is illegal to
send 128 bit encryption there. Has anyone else seen anything like this
and if so is there a fix.

Thanks,
Lonnie

  lonniec.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Preference for Anti-Virus Software Package?

3. NT 40 Bit VS 128 Bit and Exchange 5.5

4. EX4-Address List column view definitions defaulted for Clients

5. How to change from 128 bit to 40 bit

6. Open Relay Problem

7. 128 bit encryption on owa! :( not working

8. Norton detects exchange email as spam.

9. I need patch for Outlook 98 with 128-bit encryption for Windows

10. How secure is Outlook 2000/2002/2003 128-bit encryption

11. Outlook 2000 SR-1a 128 bit Encryption

12. 128-bit SSL connection to OWA?

13. 128 bit admin tool