Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

Opening another person's schedule in Schedule+ 7.5

Post by Jason Hal » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a collection of users who open a common schedule using Schedule+ 7.5.
Some are able to open it and some are not.  One of the failures produced the
error message << The schedule file could not be opened. A messaging service
provider reported an error>>   I can't find anything in MS's knowledge base
about this message, so I'm hoping someone on this list can help.

Thanks.

   Jason Halm

1. Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

Help,

Does anyone know if the Exchange Migration tool will preserve users
Schedule+ Calendar Permissions after migrated to Exchange. I am sure I have
read some where that it is but I am having problems as when the user is
migrated and checks the calender permission it looks like all the
permissions are preserved but than schedule+ complains and all the users
permissions list is gone !!!

Help

William Chow

2. Auditing, Protocol Logging, and Message Tracking

3. Fw: Schedule+ 7.0/7.5 / MS-MAIL Migration to Exchange / Schedule+7.0/7.5

4. Note form with task attachment

5. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

6. Cleanup Agent

7. Migrating clients from Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook 2000

8. send on behalf

9. Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook Calendar Migration

10. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk

11. Schedule+ 7.5 password

12. Schedule+ 7.5 Contact List into Word with Exchange Server

13. Converting Schedule+ 7.5 to Outlook-Format in a bulk