Error in Outlook when reading mail

Post by John A. Be » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I installed Outlook and it tells me that the default mail form cannot
be found, using default.

I checked & unchecked the TOOLS/OPTIONS/Use Word to read mail but no
help.

Does anyone know where it looks to get the read template?

1. E8602 Failed to read from database and Read/Write error in named pipes

We're having 2 x Server NT4, one with ArcServe2000 Advanced (Version 7
build 1050), other one with Exchange5.5 (SP3) , BackupAgent.

I'm having the problem of getting following errors in ArcServe2000;

E8602 Failed to read from database (DBNAME=Individual
Mailbox\Dick\Calendar, EC=Backup Agent Error (69) "Read/Write error
in named pipes.".)
E8602 Failed to read from database (DBNAME=Individual
Mailbox\Jan\Deleted Items, EC=Backup Agent Error (69) "Read/Write
error in named pipes.".)
(and this for 5 users)

The strange thing it has worked for almost 2 years, no changes are
made and now the problem occurs regular, now everyday. But only for 5
users and than 4 times the Calendar and 1 times the Deleted Items box.

Can some body help me. Thanks for it.

Dick Kant

2. Using Exchange 4 on a Home Computer?

3. e8602 failed to read database (69) Read write error in named pipes

4. Removing An ADC CA

5. Outlook Errors Reading Exchange Server SP2 Forms

6. Exchange not sending internal email

7. Help!!!Read messages disapears after reading in Outlook 2000

8. lb files/1025 error

9. exchange error when reading e-mail.

10. Use Mark as Read can Not open envelope icons after read mails

11. Reading Chinese E-Mails on MS Outlook Web Access for MS Exchange Server

12. Can you use Exchange 4.5/Outlook to read Notes 4.0 Mail Message Store

13. Remote outlook marks mail read after only downloading