! Cannot Find Phone Book Entry

Post by Greg I. Haye » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

When ever I try to send or recieve mail using Windows Messaging,  I recieve
an Error Message that states:  ! Cannot Find Phone Book Entry.     I still
recieve new mail, but any items in my out box are not sent. Any Ideas?

1. Win 2000 server - RAS phone book entry not found (Internet mail service)

Hi
I have installed Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 server (with Service pack 3)
on a Windows 2000 server machine. When I try to add Internet Mail Service in
Microsoft Exchange Administrator, it says "RAS phone book entry not found
Please create a phone book entry first". and then I can not install Internet
Mail Service
Although I have four different dial-up connections in dialup networking (for
different ISPs). These connections work fine to dial into the ISP's server.
From these connection I can access INTERNET. Can anyone help with this
problem? How can I create a RAS phone book entry. Is't different from a
dialup connection?
Thanks for your help.

T Malik

2. Get Netscape to regognize Word as email editor

3. Same site, new server

4. OWA install

5. Lost "phone book entry"

6. backup e2k from another server

7. Cannot Add Address Book Entries to Personal Address Book

8. Error msg:"Cannot find phone book entry."

9. RAS phone book cannot be opened ?

10. RAS phone book cannot be opened

11. RAS phone book cannot be opened (Revised)