Uninstalling OWA

Post by David Brook » Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I need to know how to uninstall OWA and reinstall.  I did not install it and
have no idea where to look for the uninstall.  Sorry if this question sounds
stupid, but I have very little knowledge about this type of network.

TIA,

David

Uninstalling OWA

Post by Lou william » Mon, 08 May 2000 04:00:00

run the exchange install, it will tell you what is installed and let you
uninstall any componet of exchange.

Quote:> I need to know how to uninstall OWA and reinstall.  I did not install it
and
> have no idea where to look for the uninstall.  Sorry if this question
sounds
> stupid, but I have very little knowledge about this type of network.

> TIA,

> David

1. OWA Restored by Uninstalling Exchange... BUT

ok  so I uninstalled the MS Exchange Server 5.5 and reinstalled it.  the
discussion page is back... however  there is an error  saying it can't find the
Discusion public folder... where should I create that public folder?  in exchange
properties?  IIS?    any ideas?

2. SMTP Addresses Auto-generation?

3. Uninstalling Exchange 5.5

4. Exchange 5.5/sp3 and Back-up Exec 7.2

5. Simple Mail Handler - Problem Uninstalling

6. Exchange server 2000 and 5.5 (sp3) in same site?

7. Uninstalling Exchange 2000 server from Exchange 5.5 domain

8. Email Address

9. uninstalling ADC

10. uninstalling exchange 2000

11. uninstalling ADC?

12. Uninstalling/Removing first echange server - Help!

13. uninstalling EX2K