OWA only displays 20 messages!!

Post by Patrick A. Linle » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have OWA working on my NT4SP3 Server w/ IIS4 and Exchange Server 5.5SP1.

However, all clients only see the first 20 messages in OWA... they have to
move or delete messages in order to see the rest of their messages.  Is
there a default folder display limit in the display forms or something...
the real problem is that you don't even KNOW that you have more than 20
messages until you delete some and then see the others.

If you make the window smaller, the scroll bar appears and seems to be
working properly - it allows you to scroll down, but still only shows 20
messages.

I can't find any type of setup for OWA that may limit the number of messages
displayed - do I have to edit the script or the HTML document itself??

Thanks in advance for any help!!

OWA only displays 20 messages!!

Post by Jeff Wrigh » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Well this is a possibility --

There are a right and left arrow at the top right of the OWA screen Inbox
that say to view the next 20 hit the right arrow button.

Try it and see if this is it!

Jeff Wright

>I have OWA working on my NT4SP3 Server w/ IIS4 and Exchange Server 5.5SP1.

>However, all clients only see the first 20 messages in OWA... they have to
>move or delete messages in order to see the rest of their messages.  Is
>there a default folder display limit in the display forms or something...
>the real problem is that you don't even KNOW that you have more than 20
>messages until you delete some and then see the others.

>If you make the window smaller, the scroll bar appears and seems to be
>working properly - it allows you to scroll down, but still only shows 20
>messages.

>I can't find any type of setup for OWA that may limit the number of
messages
>displayed - do I have to edit the script or the HTML document itself??

>Thanks in advance for any help!!

1. OWA only displays 20 messages!!

I have OWA working on my NT4SP3 Server w/ IIS4 and Exchange Server 5.5SP1.

However, all clients only see the first 20 messages in OWA... they have to
move or delete messages in order to see the rest of their messages.  Is
there a default folder display limit in the display forms or something...
the real problem is that you don't even KNOW that you have more than 20
messages until you delete some and then see the others.

If you make the window smaller, the scroll bar appears and seems to be
working properly - it allows you to scroll down, but still only shows 20
messages.

I can't find any type of setup for OWA that may limit the number of messages
displayed - do I have to edit the script or the HTML document itself??

Thanks in advance for any help!!

2. Exchange Sync with MS Mail??

3. Event Sinks that runs for all users in all folders?

4. OWA - default site?

5. HELP!! Cannot open OST file of modified profile

6. 20 Exchange Servers over 20 Sites using Dynamic RAS

7. =20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

8. OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.