public calendar

Post by jaknol » Fri, 02 May 2003 02:08:55

Is there any way to get reminders to work on a calendar in
the public folders?  I would like to get the reminders to
work for the individual that set up the appointment.  We
are using the calendar to show/schedule where our people
are, and would like to know what I have to do to get the
reminders working if possible.

public calendar

Post by Robert Cray » Fri, 02 May 2003 03:06:27

As far as I know there isn't anything built in to do this, one option is to
write a script/event.

Quote:> Is there any way to get reminders to work on a calendar in
> the public folders?  I would like to get the reminders to
> work for the individual that set up the appointment.  We
> are using the calendar to show/schedule where our people
> are, and would like to know what I have to do to get the
> reminders working if possible.

public calendar

Post by Ed Woodric » Sat, 03 May 2003 03:17:50

Not natively. Look at www.slipstick.com for third party solutions.

Ed Woodrick MVP - Exchange

Quote:> Is there any way to get reminders to work on a calendar in
> the public folders?  I would like to get the reminders to
> work for the individual that set up the appointment.  We
> are using the calendar to show/schedule where our people
> are, and would like to know what I have to do to get the
> reminders working if possible.

public calendar

Post by Melvin Ejiog » Wed, 14 May 2003 02:13:26

What you can do too is to send a meeting request to the individual when
adding a calendar item. When this user accepts the meeting request, it will
then remind him when the event is about to occur.