Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

Post by Tim Waldro » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Is there a way to take lets say 500 contacts created in a standard form,
export them and reimport them into a contacts folder but into a custom form?

Regards,
--
Tim Waldron
Exchange Architect Manager - EMEA

Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just convert the contacts to use a different
form? See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/newdefaultform.htm.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> Is there a way to take lets say 500 contacts created in a standard form,
> export them and reimport them into a contacts folder but into a custom
form?

> Regards,
> --
> Tim Waldron
> Exchange Architect Manager - EMEA
> ICQ UIN: 3557151

Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

Post by Tim Waldro » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Thanks for the tip.  I had no idea that a converter exists.

Regards,

Tim Waldron

Why? Wouldn't it be easier to just convert the contacts to use a different
form? See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/newdefaultform.htm.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of
  "Teach Yourself Microsoft Outlook 2000 Programming in 24 Hours"
  "Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide"

Quote:> Is there a way to take lets say 500 contacts created in a standard form,
> export them and reimport them into a contacts folder but into a custom
form?

> Regards,
> --
> Tim Waldron
> Exchange Architect Manager - EMEA
> ICQ UIN: 3557151

1. Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

Is there a way to take lets say 500 contacts created in a standard form,
export them and reimport them into a contacts folder but into a custom form?

Regards,
--
Tim Waldron
Exchange Architect Manager - EMEA
ICQ UIN: 3557151

2. Exchange Users

3. Multiple Servers & User Calendars

4. Customized Contact Form not accessing in Web 2000!!

5. IMAP

6. Customize contacts forms

7. Web Server!

8. Customized Contact Form Not Accessing In OWA 2000 !!!!

9. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form