send a mail with the contact entries

Post by Sylvain CORTE » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I'm working whith Exchange 5.5 (sp3) and I use outlook 2000.

I want to do a message and I want to selected a e-mail adresse in a Outlook
Contact List:  I see all
the entries for my contacts: one entry for the mail, one entry for the
Fax-number.

I only need to see the Email of the contact and not the fax number: What is
the way to suprime all the client fax number ?

Sylvain & Anne-Catherine

send a mail with the contact entries

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Since Outlook considers fax numbers to be valid addresses, there is no way
to suppress fax addresses in the address book other than not to enter data
in the fax number fields.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> I'm working whith Exchange 5.5 (sp3) and I use outlook 2000.

> I want to do a message and I want to selected a e-mail adresse in a
Outlook
> Contact List:  I see all
> the entries for my contacts: one entry for the mail, one entry for the
> Fax-number.

> I only need to see the Email of the contact and not the fax number: What
is
> the way to suprime all the client fax number ?

> Sylvain & Anne-Catherine

1. send a mail with the contact entries

I'm working whith Exchange 5.5 (sp3) and I use outlook 2000.

I want to do a message and I want to selected a e-mail adresse in a Outlook
Contact List:  I see all
the entries for my contacts: one entry for the mail, one entry for the
Fax-number.

I only need to see the Email of the contact and not the fax number: What is
the way to suprime all the client fax number ?

Sylvain & Anne-Catherine

2. Ho to upload/create personal add. book?

3. E-mail field in Contacts entry form

4. Exchange 5.5 to Outlook 2k client offline problem

5. Sending separate mails to the same MX entry

6. How can a user read mail from two domains in Outlook ?

7. Associating a Public Contact with the corresponding GAL entry

8. Outlook and MSMail 3.2

9. Get SMTP email address from Contacts entries

10. Creating an entry in the Contact folder using CDO/VBScript

11. How to add a contact entry with CDO ?

12. Reconnecting Journal Entries to Contacts