Problem with download address book/Offline Folder and Public Folder

Problem with download address book/Offline Folder and Public Folder

Post by Gustavo Berton » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

 A have a problem with exchange client , it  cannot access public folder or
download address book, appear msg error say" The set of folder could not be
opened. The MS Exchange Server .... is no available. ,,,network problems or
server is down...." and in the address book "an error occurred while
connectiong to the exchange server...unable to download......."
..., but in the outlook 98 access public folder and download address book
.....the server is Ok, the option for compatibility is marked , I generate
offline address ...,but in the exchange client not work.....

I have an BDC with Exchange 5.5 SP1 NT 4.0 with SP3...

Any ideas...?

1. Deleting public folder from outlook address book when public folder already dele

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had created a public folder on exchange 5.5[via my outlook]and added the folder
to two peoples outllook address book.I then subsequentially deleted that folder
without first removing it as an entry in the users outlook address book. Can I
still delete that as an entry, Can You help?

Kind Regards!
Raymond Yeo

2. SP1 killed my perfmon counters

3. Event ID 1030 / 1025 Public Folder ACL / Offline Address Book

4. moving POP3 mailbox contents from Exchange 5.5 to a new account on another server

5. Deleting Offline Address Book System public folders

6. Turning off internet mail to a few users

7. Event ID 1030 / 1025 Public Folder ACL / Offline Address Book

8. HELP! Deleting items

9. Problems downloading offline address book

10. Problem downloading offline address book

11. Problems downloading offline address book