page not found after setting OWA for SSL

page not found after setting OWA for SSL

Post by Gary Massengal » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:22:29

I have win 2000, SP3, Exchang 2000, SP3.

I have moved us to using a certificate, SSL 128 bit to connect to OWA, it
seems to work for MOST users.  Some have called and said they get page not
found after typing https://ouremail.com/exchange.

I have talked to them, and they have version 6 of Internet Explorer, and
have 128bit encryption, and use ssl 2.0 and 3.0 is checked uner tools
advanced security.

What am I missing?  Is there another setting?

I tried setting it up to move them automatically to
https://ouremail.com/echange when they enter http://ouremail.com/exchange by
using some examplex on the web, but couldnt get that to work and that is
another story entirely.

Help, somebody, please?
gary

page not found after setting OWA for SSL

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:04:41

See reply to other post.

> I have win 2000, SP3, Exchang 2000, SP3.

> I have moved us to using a certificate, SSL 128 bit to connect to
> OWA, it seems to work for MOST users.  Some have called and said they
> get page not found after typing https://ouremail.com/exchange.

> I have talked to them, and they have version 6 of Internet Explorer,
> and have 128bit encryption, and use ssl 2.0 and 3.0 is checked uner
> tools advanced security.

> What am I missing?  Is there another setting?

> I tried setting it up to move them automatically to
> https://ouremail.com/echange when they enter
> http://ouremail.com/exchange by using some examplex on the web, but
> couldnt get that to work and that is another story entirely.

> Help, somebody, please?
> gary

1. page not found after setting OWA for SSL

I have win 2000, SP3, Exchang 2000, SP3.

I have moved us to using a certificate, SSL 128 bit to connect to OWA, it
seems to work for MOST users.  Some have called and said they get page not
found after typing https://ouremail.com/exchange.

I have talked to them, and they have version 6 of Internet Explorer, and
have 128bit encryption, and use ssl 2.0 and 3.0 is checked uner tools
advanced security.

What am I missing?  Is there another setting?

I tried setting it up to move them automatically to
https://ouremail.com/echange when they enter http://ouremail.com/exchange by
using some examplex on the web, but couldnt get that to work and that is
another story entirely.

Help, somebody, please?
gary

2. Email parsing

3. OWA page not found after SSL

4. saving login screen

5. OWA problem when using SSL - page cannot be found

6. ADC Not replicating information.

7. owa ssl file not found

8. Setting permissions to access other user's mailbox in E2K

9. OWA - page not found

10. OWA Page Not Found

11. OWA page not found on mail?

12. New User OWA page not found