Name Checking Problem

Post by Guy » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:10:14

Here's the problem Hope someone can help..

Fresh install of exh2000 with sp3..
OWA Seems to work fine..
The machine logging in is not part of the exchange
domain.. When I login to outlook everything is fine I get
access to all folders..the problem lies when I attempt to
send a piece of mail I can feel out the whole form but the
auto name checking never happens and when I use the check
box it freezes for about 45 sec. then it works.. A reply
works fine so it must be something with the name
checking... any ideas are greatly appricated..

Guy

1. Name Checking Problem

Here's the problem Hope someone can help..

Fresh install of exh2000 with sp3..
OWA Seems to work fine..
The machine logging in is not part of the exchange
domain.. When I login to outlook everything is fine I get
access to all folders..the problem lies when I attempt to
send a piece of mail I can feel out the whole form but the
auto name checking never happens and when I use the check
box it freezes for about 45 sec. then it works.. A reply
works fine so it must be something with the name
checking... any ideas are greatly appricated..

Guy

2. "homepage" virus slows the clients connectivity

3. OWA problem with Check Names

4. Database Full & Defrag will not work

5. Exchange2000 mail

6. Outlook Check Names Problem

7. why i can't see the public folder after i create a public folder myself?

8. OWA problem with Check Names

9. Problems checking names

10. Check names problem

11. check name problem