NDR coming back when BC has email addresses to send

NDR coming back when BC has email addresses to send

Post by Darren Moor » Fri, 10 May 2002 01:13:29

I have a user that is getting this error message :

on 5/8/02 11:15 AM
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications
failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Pepper
Hamilton ;l=PTSRV09-020508151500Z-287861
MSEXCH:IMS:Philadelphia:PHSRV09 3503 (000B09AA)

503 Not accepting any command except QUIT

They have around 70 names in the BC when they are
sending...is there a limit to how many names in the BC?

All the 70 email addresses are extrenal.  Any ideas on why
this is not going thorough... he doesn't have any
attachements either.

Thanks

1. Getting NDR errors when sending emails to some external email addresses

Hi Folks,
    A user replied to an email and she got this error message "The
destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name
Service (DNS)."  A tried NSLOOKUP on our authoritative DNS server and I am
getting a "non-existent domain" error message.  I connected to a random
external name server and I can get through.  Any ideas?

2. can't create/modify DL - huh?!

3. deleted email keeps coming back.

4. Event Sink "reverse-blocks" message forwarding in Public Folders

5. Deleted email keeps coming back

6. Problem with Offline Adress Book

7. emails comes back after deleting them!?

8. MessageTracking

9. NDR not sent to distribution group email address

10. Different Reply Back/From Email Address To Stop Infinite Bounce-Backs/Loops

11. having trouble coming from VBA to CDO !

12. Stop NDR's from being sent back to the original sender

13. Exchange server tries to re-direct X.400 messages, fails and sends back an NDR