16-bit MS Mail Internet client

Post by Sam Rafai » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have MS Mail Server installed on a small network using the MS Mail client
on the workstations.  I have an SMTP mail server installed on the network
that recieves mail via a dedicated line.  Is there a 16-bit mail client
that I can use for both MS Mail and Internet Mail ???  I don't want to get
the MS Mail Server SMTP Gateway.  Is there any other choice???

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

http://www.serve.net/slamzone

16-bit MS Mail Internet client

Post by Wesley Pea » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

says...

>I have MS Mail Server installed on a small network using the MS Mail client
>on the workstations.  I have an SMTP mail server installed on the network
>that recieves mail via a dedicated line.  Is there a 16-bit mail client
>that I can use for both MS Mail and Internet Mail ???  I don't want to get
>the MS Mail Server SMTP Gateway.  Is there any other choice???

>I would appreciate any help.

>Thank you

>http://www.serve.net/slamzone

MS did not create a 16 bit client that has both capabilities.  You are out of
luck with an MS product.

Microsoft MVP - BackOffice
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake
when you've made it again        -Anonymous