Cannot use Microsoft Fax with Exchange Client 5.0 in Windows 95

Cannot use Microsoft Fax with Exchange Client 5.0 in Windows 95

Post by Jeff Rus » Tue, 17 Jun 1997 04:00:00

When I installed Exchange 5.0 Client, I can no longer fax using Microsoft
Fax.

Is there a workaround to this or should I buy 3rd-party software?  Which
software?

Jeff Rush
The Mouat Company, Inc.

Cannot use Microsoft Fax with Exchange Client 5.0 in Windows 95

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Tue, 17 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Symptoms? Do you have MS Fax first in the Tools | Options | Delivery order?
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

> When I installed Exchange 5.0 Client, I can no longer fax using Microsoft
> Fax.

> Is there a workaround to this or should I buy 3rd-party software?  Which
> software?

> Jeff Rush
> The Mouat Company, Inc.

Cannot use Microsoft Fax with Exchange Client 5.0 in Windows 95

Post by Milton Baa » Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I had a similar problem and found a KB article (sorry, can't remember
number) that said that the Windows Messaging (AKA95) mail and fax should be
loaded first, THEN Exchange client and Outlook.

I removed EVERYTHING and reinstalled in that order, everything worked fine!

Milton Baar

1. Need help with Exchange and using Windows 95 fax

I need help setting up the faxing capabilities that came with Win95
release 2.  If anyone can help or know where I can go to get the
information I need I will be very grateful.  The main phone is when the
faxing setup asks for the phone number that Win95 fax will receive faxes
from.

Also, can anyone give me a run down on how to send and receive a typical
fax from my computer running Win95.

Thanks!

p.s. It's okay to reply to this message

2. add date header in attachments

3. Microsoft Fax in Windows 95

4. Adding email disclaimers on IE 5.0

5. Using Exchange 5.0 eval with Windows 95

6. Bulk mails and NDR

7. Configuring Windows 95 Client for MS-Mail and Exchange 5.0 Postoffices

8. Exchange 4.0 (Server Pack 2) will not send to the internet

9. Microsoft Exchange Fax error/Microsoft windows fax error

10. If you are using Windows 95 or Windows NT