Distribution list

Post by Michael Wiskma » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:04:02

How can I send a mail with a distribution list that Im a
member of, without reciving my own mail? (Exchange server
5.5)

Distribution list

Post by Sue Moshe » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:01:33

One method is to use a rule to delete messages sent by you to that DL.
--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

How can I send a mail with a distribution list that Im a
member of, without reciving my own mail? (Exchange server
5.5)

Distribution list

Post by Michae » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 21:32:26

Thanks Sue :-)
> [...]

message

>How can I send a mail with a distribution list that Im a
>member of, without reciving my own mail? (Exchange server
>5.5)

>.

1. Distribution List of Distribution Lists

I want to have my Distribution Lists with Delivery Restrictions.  The
problem is that if I create a DL that contains another DL and I have
permissions on the container DL but not in the other one, I receipt a NRD.

Something like this:

I have department X and depatment Y distribution List.  This lists can
accept messages only from their members.  But I want to create a List
containing both of them, with access just for Directors.

Any idea???

Thanks

2. E-mail - Receiving Delay

3. Moving Personal Distribution Lists to Gloabl Distribution Lists

4. Any Tips for Importing users?

5. dif between distribution group and distribution list

6. eseutil /r (how long does it take)

7. programmatic modification of members of a distribution list (DL) on the global address list (GAL)

8. wrong deletion of a site

9. Export a personal distribution list to exchange 5.5 public list

10. Distribution List / Mailing List Software

11. Distribution List = Mainilg list?

12. Users AND distribution lists in the same adress list

13. Contact list / Distribution list help for e2k