Several Personal Addressbooks

Post by Philip Sower » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Sure.  Just go to the Mail properties and add another personal address book.
The only thing different will be that you'll use a different file for your
new address book. eg: one on local machine for personal, one on server for
business purposes!?

Actually you can even dupe the origional address book i've seen it happen on
a users computer!  What a mess they had like 6 copies of 1 address book!
But it all kept the same info!  Pfeeww!!

~No escape from ManoS~

--

    =====
   ~No escape from ManoS~