Outlook Shared Contacts as Distribution List

Outlook Shared Contacts as Distribution List

Post by Apollo Capit » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to create an Exchange DL with members from a Shared
Contacts Public Folder.

I can create a distribution list with hidden members who have outside e-mail
addresses, but I'd prefer to have the DL "look" inside the Contacts folder
and use that as its members.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

1. Distribution List from Outlook Public Folder Shared Contacts

Does anyone know how to create an Exchange DL with members from a Shared
Contacts Public Folder.

I can create a distribution list with hidden members who have outside e-mail
addresses, but I'd prefer to have the DL "look" inside the Contacts folder
and use that as its members.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

2. Mail store synch 2X domains

3. Creating Distribution Lists/Mailiing Lists in shared contacts

4. Distribution Lists

5. STORE goes to 100%

6. Newsfeed Problem

7. Sharing Outlook/Exchange Distributions Lists Among a group

8. Sharing Contact List in Outlook 97

9. sharing outlook 98 calendars and contact lists

10. Sharing Contact List/Diary and Tasks in Outlook '98

11. Sharing Contact List in Outlook 97