message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Post by CCN » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:59:26

Hi all.... I need somebody help. Why my user sometimes
can't sent the message to the intended recipients although
the email address is correct and retrieve from the public
address book which located in the exchange server. I have
attached the Undeliverable message file. I'm using
exchange server 5.5 sp3.

I anyone tell me where goes wrong.Pls help , Thank u.

  FW Marketing Meeting No. 102002.txt
4K Download

message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Post by CysKo » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:58:18

First thing UPGRADE TO SP4. Believe me, that's what everyone's gonna say to
you.

Quote:> Hi all.... I need somebody help. Why my user sometimes