Public Folders for Company Contacts

Post by Dan » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:52:50

In Outlook, when selecting properties of the public
folder, on the Oulook Address Book tab, I should be able
to enable "show this folder as an e-mail address book".
But it is greyed out on one of my clients. The user is set
up as an owner of the public folder and has adequate
permissions.

Any thoughts,
Dan

Public Folders for Company Contacts

Add the Outlook Address Book service to his mail profile in Outlook.