Outlook Clients, Address book Sync.

Post by Dave » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello all,
I have a problem with my laptop users that are not on site. When they try to
download ( Sync ) thier Global address list ( address book ) they are all of
a sudden getting an error telling them the Exchange server could not be
reached. They are connected , They CAN get thier e-mail, just not the
address list.  If I delete thier profile on thier laptop and then recreate
it, they work fine.

This is not a task I can do since there are too many of them.

Please ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated !

Thank You
David Seligman MCP+I , MCSE