Exchange Instant Messaging

Post by Dan » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:01:36

I get this message when i try to sign on to the Exchange
Server. "signing on to microsoft exchange instant
messaging failed because of a problem connecting to a
service".

1. Exchange Instant Messaging

Exchange Instant Messaging

Hello!

My problem is the following, i have a exchange server 2000 in windows 2000
server, I have been using instant messaging when of a day to the day of
today me this generating the following error:

Error of beginning of session
The user who beginning session in this computer does not have permissions in
order to use the indicated email address. Write your email address.
And from that moment I have not been able to return to use instant messaging
in my network.
Please Help!
Best Regards!
ANDRES OROZCO JARAMILLO

2. Problem whit receiving mail from some internetadresses

3. Shared Exchange Instant Messaging Account

4. Exchange 5.5 Scripting Question

5. Exchange Instant Messaging

6. Exchange 2000 interoperablity over multiple forests.

7. Exchange Instant Messaging Authentication Failure

8. active directory and exchange 5.5

9. MS Exchange Instant Messaging ActiveX control

10. Exchange Instant Messaging

11. Exchange Instant Messaging Log On Problem

12. Exchange Instant messaging client

13. Exchange Instant Messaging