restricting delivery to Contacts

Post by Marc O'Kren » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:54:25

Does anyone know how to set delivey restrictions to allow
email to be delivered only if it comes from an address in
the user's Contacts or the Gloabl Address list? The client
is Outlook 2000 and the service is Exch 5.5

-Marc O'Krent
 The Telephone Connection of Los Angeles, Inc.

1. Restricting delivery based on Domain...

Hi there.
We want to be able to stop mail going to a certain domain
that has a very similar name to one of our own domains,
(its a matter of the country suffix) and I want to know if
this can be done..

Basically if we enter an address example.com instead of
example.com.au I want it to go to example.com.au or at
least not go to example.com

Can mail be restricted to going to certain domains?

thanks
Casey

2. Exchange E-Form

3. Restricting attachment delivery

4. Email Alias Question

5. Restricting delivery

6. W3SVC Error

7. Restricting Mail deliveries from Internet

8. groupwise 6 to exchange 2000 migration

9. Restricting delivery or receiving attachments (.exe)

10. Restrict delivery receipt

11. restrict delivery to particular address?

12. Restricting delivery

13. restrict delivery to specific domains.