OWA not working.....

Post by David Lozz » Thu, 01 May 2003 03:33:04

Trying to use OWA, but when I access it through the web, I get a directory
listing of the folder, instead of the actual OWA. If I remove the option for
Directory Browsing, I cannot access a thing.

thanks

--
David Lozzi
Associated Business & Technology Group

I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

OWA not working.....

Post by Benoit Boudevill » Thu, 01 May 2003 08:16:22

looks like you foobared the directory index in IIS. Ensure you find default.asp
there...

> Trying to use OWA, but when I access it through the web, I get a directory
> listing of the folder, instead of the actual OWA. If I remove the option for
> Directory Browsing, I cannot access a thing.

> thanks

> --
> David Lozzi
> Associated Business & Technology Group
> www.associatedbtg.com

> I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

OWA not working.....

Post by David Lozz » Sat, 03 May 2003 02:55:42

I am looking at another server from a different client that works and there
is no default.asp in that directory, but it works fine. Also, in my other
clients IIS, the Excahnge, public and Exadmin webs are red error icons.....
but it works.........

--
David Lozzi
Associated Business & Technology Group
www.associatedbtg.com

I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

> looks like you foobared the directory index in IIS. Ensure you find
default.asp
> there...

> > Trying to use OWA, but when I access it through the web, I get a
directory
> > listing of the folder, instead of the actual OWA. If I remove the option
for
> > Directory Browsing, I cannot access a thing.

> > thanks

> > --
> > David Lozzi
> > Associated Business & Technology Group
> > www.associatedbtg.com

> > I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

OWA not working.....

Post by David Lozz » Thu, 29 May 2003 00:37:25

within IIS is got:

Public: M:\domain.com\PUBLIC FOLDERS
Exchange: \\.\BackofficeStorage\domain.com\MBX
Exadmin: \\.\BackOfficeStorage

and the ISAPI filter is there....

--
David Lozzi
Associated Business & Technology Group
www.associatedbtg.com

I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

Quote:

> chech the attached file and ensure your configuration matches the screen
capures
> replace vmnet.com with your mail domain

> also ensure Default web Site had "Microsoft Exchange Web Component" in the
ISAP filters list.
> It should point to something like <exchange install

point>\bin\exchfilt.dll

> > I am looking at another server from a different client that works and
there
> > is no default.asp in that directory, but it works fine. Also, in my
other
> > clients IIS, the Excahnge, public and Exadmin webs are red error
icons.....
> > but it works.........

> > --
> > David Lozzi
> > Associated Business & Technology Group
> > www.associatedbtg.com

> > I should've known that....but I had a brain fart.

> >>looks like you foobared the directory index in IIS. Ensure you find

> > default.asp

> >>there...

> > directory

option

> > for

1. OWA not working at some locations

OWA 2000 works beautifully both in and outside the company
network. However a few of our users who work on clients
sites can't access it. It says loading... and stays there.

It just will not work for them when they are on the client
sites.

I have heard of cases where if the users are behind a
Proxy server can cause that.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Save file to exchange from Asp.net webpage

3. AFTER EXCHANGE SP3 OWA not WORKING

4. Web Access Setup

5. Send button in OWA not working

6. cross domain problem

7. OWA not working.....

8. Task problems between two Exchange sites

9. OWA not working - Please Help

10. OWA not working properly after restore.

11. OWA not working for new accounts

12. OWA not working after changing recipient policy

13. OWA not working