OL98 - remember password?

Post by George J. Molna » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Is there a way to launch OL98 and NOT have to manually re-enter my
password each time I log on? I connect to an Exchange server from home,
where security really isn't a problem.

TIA

--
George J. Molnar (KF2T)
Lebanon, New Hampshire

OL98 - remember password?

Post by Amiri Jone » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Make sure the 'Use Network Security' option is checked for the Exchange
Server service, and make sure that you are logging into the domain when
you establish the dial-up connection.

1. OL98, Exchange 5.5 Remember Username/Domain

I have a number of Outlook 98 clients connecting to an Exchange server 5.5,
some remember the username/domain settings made in Control Panel Mail, some
do not, and prompt the user for the details everytime OL98 starts.

Does any one know how the settings can be made permanent. There is only one
profile per PC.

Cheers

Keith Mitchell

2. Duplicate mailboxes

3. OL98 doesn't remember public-folders tree-expansion

4. Why does mail show up as being "read" but person hasn't read them.

5. How to disable 'remember password'

6. How to copy files from WSS to local folder?

7. Testing for Open Relay

8. Force Outlook 98 to remember password

9. exchange client doesn't remember pop and dial-up passwords

10. Exchange won't remember passwords

11. Remember Password Option Disabled

12. OWA Remember Password