Outlook Reinstall

Post by Albon » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:13:38

I have installed A new operating system for a user,
Windows XP Pro and XP Office including Outlook.  When I
recreated her existing Outlook account in the new Outlook
installation, only her current Incoming Mail appeared.
Her Sent Box didn't show up nor her previous Incoming Box
emails.  I tried it both as a Microsoft Exchange Server
install and as a POP 3 install.  Any help or advice on
this matter would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you.
Al Yaboni

Outlook Reinstall

Post by Martin Blackstone [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 01:30:37

Sounds like everything has been sent to a PST file. Search her HD for *.PST.

--
Martin Blackstone
MVP - Exchange

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Quote:> I have installed A new operating system for a user,
> Windows XP Pro and XP Office including Outlook.  When I
> recreated her existing Outlook account in the new Outlook
> installation, only her current Incoming Mail appeared.
> Her Sent Box didn't show up nor her previous Incoming Box
> emails.  I tried it both as a Microsoft Exchange Server
> install and as a POP 3 install.  Any help or advice on
> this matter would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you.
> Al Yaboni

1. Outlook Reinstall

I have installed A new operating system for a user,
Windows XP Pro and XP Office including Outlook.  When I
recreated her existing Outlook account in the new Outlook
installation, only her current Incoming Mail appeared.
Her Sent Box didn't show up nor her previous Incoming Box
emails.  I tried it both as a Microsoft Exchange Server
install and as a POP 3 install.  Any help or advice on
this matter would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you.
Al Yaboni

2. how is mail essential for exchange ?

3. How to reinstall OWA without reinstalling Exchange?

4. rebuilding E2k

5. if(exchsrv reinstalled) clients=reinstall?;

6. Installing SP3 on Exchange 5.5

7. Does removing and reinstalling IIS require reinstall of exch 2000

8. MAKE MONEY FAST!!!

9. ~~~~~~ Exchange Reinstall - Reconfigurate Outlook Profiles ~~~~~~~~

10. Reinstall/Restore loses Outlook PST info

11. Reinstalling Exch Srvr & outlook 97 question

12. Cant see old emails in Inbox after reinstalling outlook

13. Reinstalling Outlook